Our weekly news is themed to support you on a specific area: this week exploring collections online.
Read the full newsletter from Thursday 9th April here
If you are not already subscribed then sign up here for our regular news to support you during COVID-19
We have published two more resources in our COVID-19 resources section:
- National Lottery Heritage Fund updates:
Wednesday 15 April – application available
- a not-for-profit organisation
- a current or previous recipient of a grant directly from them
- an owner, manager or representative of heritage, or be able to show you have delivered participatory heritage activity
- statutory organisations, for example, local authorities
- organisations that have previously only received funding from NLHF for activity-based projects under £10,000
- organisations mainly funded by UK and devolved Governments
- organisations that have already accepted emergency funding from another National Lottery distributor (including Arts Council).
- private owners of heritage
£50 million available, up to £35,000 per application
Round 2 will open Thursday 16th and will close on Thursday 30th April.
Start your application with this offline template (for non-NPO organisations)
Read the full guidance and use the template to support you to develop your proposal prior to entering into Grantium (note: this is a working document – Arts Council will only accept applications via Grantium Portal).
One criteria for eligibility is that “Organisations must have a track record (within the last three years) of publicly funded work in arts and culture”.
This includes grants from us at South West Museum Development.
The central team have been busy this week (thanks Rowan and Abi!) to create a
master list of all the museums in the South West who have received funding from us in the last 3 years.
We can support you to put together an application – our Thematic Officers (Audiences, Collections Care, Digital Engagement, Volunteering, Business and Governance) and local Museum Development Officers – can talk through your ideas and help you form your case for support. It is important that your application sets out your financial need and has considered the other funding measure available to your organisation. See our just released funding factsheet (featured below) and get in touch at [email protected]