We are working in collaboration with Art Fund, along with our fellow Museum Development Providers, to distribute new Recovery Grants to museums and heritage organisations.
We understand, from the many years of delivering small grants, how a small amount of investment can make a significant impact locally.
About our Recovery Grants
- Grants up to £10,000
- Available to museums and heritage organisations in the South West
- For organisations ineligible for, or unable to successfully access the other emergency packages and financial measures available to the sector
- Adapt existing, or develop new, ways to connect with their community
- Purchase materials and equipment to improve or restart activity
- Support activity to assess the viability of and readiness for reopening
- Support the health and wellbeing of the paid, and volunteer, workforce
- To enhance existing, or start new, digital activities
Given the diverse needs of our sector, Recovery Grants are flexible and will fund a wide range of activity, apart from capital project costs and revenue costs such as salaries and general running costs.
Applications are now open: find out more and apply here.
Round 1 deadline for applications – Wednesday 5 August – 12 noon
Round 2 deadline for applications – Wednesday 16 September – 12 noon