Below you will find four downloadable step by step guides for how to build your own digital interactive for an exhibition.
Wiltshire at War: Digital Armistice Stories was a National Heritage Lottery Fund funded partnership project, led by us at South West Museum Development, working with Wiltshire Council’s Museum Development Officer. This project brought together a group of volunteers from six museums and heritage organisations in Wiltshire, to explore local and national First World War stories from the Armistice era (1918-1919).
- To develop new skills and interpretation practices using affordable technology – tablets.
- Deliver a programme of digital skills support.
- Support museum personnel to research, interpret and share Armistice era stories from their collections.
- To display these stories in their exhibition spaces using digital kiosks.
- Aldbourne Heritage Centre
- Amesbury History Centre
- Athelstan Museum
- Chippenham Museum
- Pewsey Heritage Centre
- Purton Museum
If you would like to know more about this project then get in touch and select digital in the drop down and let us know how we can help.