Thursday 21st November 2019 10:00 – 16:30
Roman Baths, Bath
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with responsibility for developing an Equality Action Plan, or who is involved in the process.
What Will You Learn?
- An understanding of why funders ask for Equality Action Plans
- The characteristics protected by law
- How legal responsibilities affect museum staff on a day to day basis
- An understanding of what good practice looks like
- The tools to put together an effective and meaningful plan that is relevant to your organisation
Please bring a copy of your existing plan if you have one, together with an articulation of your organisation’s vision and mission.