Apply to take part in our South West Visitor Insights programme
South West Visitor Insights is our flexible audience evaluation programme. Tailored to work particularly well for organisations who have fewer than 20,000 visitors and have a volunteer workforce and operate seasonally.
Using South West Visitor Insights will help you to:
• Have a clear understanding of who your current audiences are
• Increase your audiences by targeting and tailoring your offer
• Write informed, evidence based funding applications
• Advocate to current and potential partners about the reach of your audiences
• Prioritise areas of work e.g. programming and outreach
• Spend limited marketing budgets more effectively
• Engage with new audiences locally and nationally
• Understand why people engage, their interests and what they value
• Understand the impact of tourism on your audiences
If you wish to apply to the 2020 South West Visitor Insights programme, please complete this Expression of Interest form.
Completed forms are to be sent to [email protected] with the subject ‘South West Visitor Insights application’
Deadline for submissions: 12 noon on the 16th March 2020.