Our Audiences Development Officer, Rachel Miller, provides practical support for museums to understand their existing and potential audiences and how to engage them.
Rachel can support you with:
- Detailed and bespoke advice on audience development and planning
- Support and site visits for audience development scoping
- South West Visitor Insights audience evaluation
- Connecting museums with national support networks
- Signposting to our resources and relevant sector information
Rachel provides training through our SW Museum Skills sessions and museum county networks.
South West Visitor Insights is our flexible audience evaluation programme. Tailored to work particularly well for organisations who have fewer than 20,000 visitors and have a volunteer workforce and operate seasonally.
If you would like more information on how we can support your museum’s audience and insights work please get in touch.
Find out more
Our cohort of museums for 2020 have now been shortlisted and invited to take part in our audience evaluation programme
A pilot project with Glenside Museum to deliver ‘Pop-up Museum’ handling sessions to care home residents in Bristol
Using our expertise and industry insights we have expanded our remit and are available to deliver audience evaluation, sector surveying and analytics and bespoke training and consultancy services.