Collaborating with and working for the museum and heritage sector: An online event for the freelance community
Thursday 4th February 2021 10:30 – 15:00
About the session:
South West Museum Development is working in partnership with Museum Freelance and Arts Council England to deliver an online event designed to support the freelance community and their work with the museum and heritage sector in the south west of England in a changed cultural landscape.
By the end of the event attendees will:
- Understand key features of the museum and heritage sector in the south west to inform their freelance work
- Know the support available from Museum Freelance and how to access it
- Know how Arts Council National Lottery Project Grants and other funding streams can enable collaboration between museums and freelancers
- Have connected with other freelancers
Who should attend?
- Freelancers currently working with the museum and heritage sector
- Freelancers seeking to work with the museum and heritage sector
- Individuals considering/ aspiring to establish themselves as a freelancer
This event will specifically cover working in and with the museum and heritage sector in the south west of England. Freelancers from outside this area who wish to work in the south west with the museum and heritage sector are welcome to attend.