We have been awarded £25,000 from Art Fund to support our Recovery Grants, with a total of £65,000 now available for South West museums.
Building on the success of Museum Development UK (MDUK)’s partnership with Art Fund in response to the Coronavirus pandemic in 2020, the network has been awarded £175,000 to support organisational resilience and help museums develop a sustainable offer for the future, post-Covid.
Our allocation of £25,000 from Art Fund will enable us to support more projects to:
- Adapt or develop new ways to connect with and engage their community
- Purchase equipment and undertake activity to support readiness to reopen safely
- Invest in the health and wellbeing of their paid and volunteer workforce
- Enhance existing, or start new, digital activities to increase reach *
- Respond to the environmental emergency and reduce their environmental impact
*Applicants will be required to ensure their approaches meet current accessibility requirements related digital content and delivery.
Find out more
Applications are now open. Full guidance and briefing paper available on our Recovery Grants pages.
- Apply online for grants up to £10,000
- Available to museums and heritage organisations in the South West
- Priority will be given to organisations ineligible for, or unable to successfully access the other emergency packages and financial measures available to the sector
- Deadline: Noon Monday 12 July 2021