In our latest newsletter, we cover new training sessions open for booking, Recovery Grants news and sector updates
If you are not already subscribed then sign up to the newsletter here for our regular news to support you during COVID-19 and in the future.
SW Museum Skills Essential Online training
New training session open for booking:
11th & 12th November 10:00-12.00
Limited spaces remaining on our upcoming training:
- Managing people through uncertain times Friday 18th September 10.30-12.00
- What’s the difference? Documentation policies, procedures & plans Wednesday 23rd September 14.00-15.30
- Putting plans in place for reopening (delivering your offer on-site) Thursday 8th October 10.00-12.30
- Digital communications: optimising your content Tuesday 27th October 10.00-11.15
- Recruitment and retention of volunteers (Two part training event) Wednesday 18th & Thursday 26th November 10.30–12.00
Whilst your Museum or Heritage organisation may not have considered the recent Emergency and Recovery funding suitable, it is worth taking a moment to revisit the relaunched Arts Council National Lottery Project Grants.
Changes to Project Grants made in July, along with a new Information Sheet provide further guidance on how your project may fit this funding.