Our Digital Engagement Officer, Polly Allen, can provide practical digital guidance for your museum.
Polly can support you with:
- Reaching your audience online: how to effectively create and manage your website, social media and newsletter communications using best practice, and how to use third party platforms.
- The best digital tools and resources for museums on a tight budget, or with limited staff and volunteers.
- Digital accessibility for websites, social media, resources and wider considerations: making your content usable and appropriate for everyone.
- Writing or updating a digital audience engagement strategy, including content planning, digital marketing, and equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI).
- Rights and copyright issues: developing and updating digital policies and procedures related to rights management; copyright advice.
- Connecting to regional and national networks for extra advice from your peers.
If you would like more information on how we can support your museum’s digital work, please get in touch and select ”digital’ from the drop-down options.
Digital Engagement resources
Digital: Website accessibility – an introduction
Our resource will give you an introduction to the basics of website accessibility
Digital: Planning a website build project
Our guide on what to consider when planning to build or redesign your museum website