Our Digital Engagement Officer, Rachel Cartwright, provides practical digital guidance for museums.
Rachel can support you with:
- Digital audience engagement strategy including content planning, digital marketing, creating SMART objectives.
- Tailored support on digital engagement with audiences: your website, social media, newsletter communications, third party platforms and how to effectively manage / create these.
- Digital Accessibility for websites, social media, resources and wider considerations.
- The development and updating of policies and procedures related to your digital engagement and rights management.
- Rights management and copyright advice.
- Connecting to regional and national networks for additional support.
If you would like more information on how we can support your museum’s digital work, please get in touch and select ”digital’ from the drop down.
Digital Engagement resources
COVID 19 Support – Digital: Reopening – A Digital Checklist
Our useful checklist to use when thinking about your online audience communications for your museum’s reopening
Digital: Website accessibility – an introduction
Our resource will give you an introduction to the basics of website accessibility
Digital: Planning a website build project
Our guide on what to consider when planning to build or redesign your museum website